Certificate in Paralegal Studies
The Online Certificate Program in Paralegal Studies offers a unique mix of legal theory and practical skills applications. Two features of specific interest in the program are:
- The Computer Applications for the Legal Profession course, which provides students with experience using general software applications and specialized legal software packages and
- The Paralegal Practicum, which can provide students with real world experience in research, drafting, ethics, and client interaction.
- Outstanding faculty
- Flexibility and Convenience
- Two features of specific interest in Computer Applications and Paralegal Practicum
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$375.00
Out of State Rate:$375.00
Additional Fees :$60.00
Fees Overview :
- Registration Fee (per semester): $30
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$6,810.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$6,810.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
A high school diploma or GED is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
The University of Massachusetts Lowell is not presently accepting applications or registrations for online courses, degrees or certificate programs from residents of Arkansas, Kansas or Minnesota. Due to recent legislative changes the University of Massachusetts Lowell is not seeking state authorization to offer online programs in those states. State and federal laws require colleges and universities to receive state authorization to offer online programs in states other than their own.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.