Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
The online criminal justice degree features integrated, academically rigorous, and empirically - oriented criminal justice courses. The online criminal justice master's degree program serves students who:
- seek a master's degree as a prerequisite for entry into the criminal justice field;
- are currently in service in the criminal justice system and wish to broaden their skills by obtaining job related knowledge and expertise;
- are in the criminal justice system seeking to specialize and/or work in some other area of the system;
- are in the system or pre-service and wish to obtain the training and expertise necessary for teaching criminal justice courses.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$575.00
Out of State Rate:$575.00
Additional Fees :$120.00
Fees Overview :
- Registration Fee (per semester): $30
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$19,095.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$19,095.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
A bachelor degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
The University of Massachusetts Lowell is not presently accepting applications or registrations for online courses, degrees or certificate programs from residents of Arkansas, Kansas or Minnesota. Due to recent legislative changes the University of Massachusetts Lowell is not seeking state authorization to offer online programs in those states. State and federal laws require colleges and universities to receive state authorization to offer online programs in states other than their own.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.