Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
University of Massachusetts-Lowell - College of Fine Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences - Graduate
The online criminal justice degree features integrated, academically rigorous, and empirically - oriented criminal justice courses. The online criminal justice master's degree program serves students who:
- seek a master's degree as a prerequisite for entry into the criminal justice field;
- are currently in service in the criminal justice system and wish to broaden their skills by obtaining job related knowledge and expertise;
- are in the criminal justice system seeking to specialize and/or work in some other area of the system;
- are in the system or pre-service and wish to obtain the training and expertise necessary for teaching criminal justice courses.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
A bachelor degree is required.
The University of Massachusetts Lowell is not presently accepting applications or registrations for online courses, degrees or certificate programs from residents of Arkansas, Kansas or Minnesota. Due to recent legislative changes the University of Massachusetts Lowell is not seeking state authorization to offer online programs in those states. State and federal laws require colleges and universities to receive state authorization to offer online programs in states other than their own.
The College of Fine Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences at the University of Massachusetts Lowell offers a supportive and challenging environment, expand knowledge through cutting-edge research, & enrich our community through creative enterprise. As the University’s largest College, we offer over 24 undergraduate & graduate degree programs through our 11 academic departments & numerous interdisciplinary programs. Through:
- Effective classroom engagement
- Research opportunities
- Working with our distinguished faculty and
- A range of other experiential learning opportunities
Students emerge from our degree programs equipped with the skills, insights, & perspective needed to achieve success in their careers & improve their communities. Our graduate degree and certificate programs give students the skills and knowledge to assume leadership roles in business, research and education, government, and community organizations. Through our accelerated “bachelors to masters” programs, students may earn dual credits that can be applied to both undergraduate & graduate degrees.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.