The College of Nursing offers registered nurses an online baccalaureate completion program that is individually planned for each student. Students are prepared for success in using online technology and digital skills in the introductory nursing courses. Customized planning continues as students are supported and guided as they progress through the program by faculty and student mentors.
- A curriculum focused on community health nursing.
- Individualized plan for program progression each semester.
- Online format provides contact with classmates and faculty.
- Nursing courses may be completed in 4 semesters.
This bachelor completion program requires 122 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements. A total of 31 credits must be completed at UMass Dartmouth.
- Proof of a valid, unencumbered United States RN license
- 24 or more transfer credits
- Official transcripts from all previous college or university courses for which you enrolled
- Photocopies of catalog pages with course descriptions for the work you have completed
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education