The College of Nursing offers registered nurses an online baccalaureate completion program that is individually planned for each student. Students are prepared for success in using online technology and digital skills in the introductory nursing courses. Customized planning continues as students are supported and guided as they progress through the program by faculty and student mentors.
- A curriculum focused on community health nursing.
- Individualized plan for program progression each semester.
- Online format provides contact with classmates and faculty.
- Nursing courses may be completed in 4 semesters.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth is accredited by:
New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s)
- Must have valid, unencumbered United States RN license