The Graduate Certificate in International Business is designed for professionals currently working in or aspiring to work in companies that compete globally.
- Develop an understanding of cultural differences.
- Examine the environmental impacts of business operations.
- Gain knowledge of global marketing and finance.
- Learn aspects of the legal and regulatory systems.
- Must have an earned baccalaureate degree from an accredited 4-year college or university in the United States or comparable non-U.S. degree/diploma from a recognized foreign institution of higher education at the time of matriculation.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education