The Business Foundations Graduate Certificate offers students who hold a bachelor's degree in a non-business area of study the opportunity to meet the demands of new careers in management or to advance their professional goals. This program is compatible with the MBA degree requirements, enabling certificate recipients to transition into the MBA program.
- Gain knowledge of statistics and analytical techniques.
- Research environmental impacts of business operations.
- Develop skills in basic accounting and finance concepts and practices.
- Learn about legal and regulatory systems.
- Earned Baccalaureate Degree
- Statement of Purpose (Essay)
- Current resume or a curriculum vitae
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) if applicable
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education