The UMass Dartmouth's Certificate in Accounting is designed for students who have already earned bachelor's degrees in other fields.
If you have a business degree, you can:
- Acquire the credentials for a career in accounting
- Qualify to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam in Massachusetts as well as in many other states
- Prepare to take the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) exam.
If you have a non-business degree, you will gain:
- An intensive introduction to the accounting discipline
- Greater management responsibilities and expertise
- Certification and and then take several additional business courses to meet the CPA requirements.
- Undergraduate degree
- Official transcripts
- A personal statement
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education