The UMass Dartmouth's Certificate in Accounting is designed for students who have already earned bachelor's degrees in other fields.
If you have a business degree, you can:
- Acquire the credentials for a career in accounting
- Qualify to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam in Massachusetts as well as in many other states
- Prepare to take the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) exam.
If you have a non-business degree, you will gain:
- An intensive introduction to the accounting discipline
- Greater management responsibilities and expertise
- Certification and and then take several additional business courses to meet the CPA requirements.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth is accredited by:
New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Statement of Purpose/Intent, Resume/CV, Official College Transcript(s)