The Bachelor of Arts in Economics with Healthcare Services Administration Concentration degree completion program is for healthcare professionals holding an associate degree who want to advance their careers as managers or supervisors.
Students who enter the program often have experience in the healthcare field, having worked as:
- Clinical laboratory scientist
- Dental hygienist or dental assistant
- Occupational therapy assistant or physical therapy assistant
- Radiology technician
- Respiratory technician
- This bachelor completion program requires 120 total credits for completion, including transfer credits.
- Must have an associate’s degree (Applicants who have not earned an associate’s degree may contact admissions for consideration.)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education