Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The College of Nursing offers registered nurses an online baccalaureate completion program that is individually planned for each student. Students are prepared for success in using online technology and digital skills in the introductory nursing courses. Customized planning continues as students are supported and guided as they progress through the program by faculty and student mentors.
- A curriculum focused on community health nursing.
- Individualized plan for program progression each semester.
- Online format provides contact with classmates and faculty.
- Nursing courses may be completed in 4 semesters.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$407.48
Out of State Rate:$407.48
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $322
- College Fee (per credit): $34
- Library Access Fee (per credit): $6
- Registration Fee (per semester): $30
- Technology Fee (per course): $150
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 122 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements. A total of 31 credits must be completed at UMass Dartmouth.
- Proof of a valid, unencumbered United States RN license
- 24 or more transfer credits
- Official transcripts from all previous college or university courses for which you enrolled
- Photocopies of catalog pages with course descriptions for the work you have completed
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Due to regulations resulting from state legislation pertaining to the clinical experience requirement for this program, UMass Dartmouth RN-BS Degree applicants with a permanent residence in Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, Minnesota, North Carolina, Texas, Washington, and West Virginia are not being considered.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.