University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth - College of Nursing - Undergraduate
The College of Nursing at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth offers a nationally recognized comprehensive nursing program where you will develop nursing values, skills and competencies foundational to your future nursing career. It is accredited by the Council on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and approved by the Board of Registration in Nursing, Commonwealth of Massachusetts. From our modern nursing labs to our outstanding faculty and local clinical partners, you will be prepared to begin your nursing career as well as graduate study.
Our curriculum guides you starting with your:
- Freshmen year of foundational courses in sciences and professional concepts for nursing practice and theory.
- Second year , you will begin your clinical courses and
- Junior and senior years you will continue building on foundational skills
- At the end of your senior year, you will select a clinical site for your mentorship and be partnered with a professional nurse in that setting to ready you the national licensing exam (NCLEX) and entry into your nursing career.
- Your mentorship placement often leads to your first job as a licensed registered nurse.
Location: 285 Old Westport Rd,North Dartmouth, MA 02747-2300
Religious Affiliation: Not applicable
Sector & Type: Public, Not-for-profit
- Credit for Training
- Dedicated POC
- Member of SOC
- Recognized SVO
- Yellow Ribbon
Highest Offering: Doctorate
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
This school has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.