Master of Science in Nursing
The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program prepares you to be a leader in nursing education and/or in global public health. Select 1 of 2 concentrations and earn your MSN completely online. Courses are asynchronous, which allows you to learn on your schedule.
Both concentrations provide the student with the foundational knowledge of healthcare systems, healthcare policy, nursing research methods, and healthcare informatics. You’ll apply your new knowledge in various practice settings, and a final capstone project prepares you for practice.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Course
In State Rate:$1,899.00
Out of State Rate:$1,899.00
Additional Fees :$120.00
Fees Overview :
Registration Fee (per semester): $30
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,807.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,807.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Submit a statement of purpose (Minimum of 300 words)
- Submit a resume
- Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (regardless if a credential is earned or not)
- Hold a Bachelor of Science degree in nursing from a program accredited by the NLNAC or CCNE.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in undergraduate study.
- Registered Nurses with a bachelor degree in a related field may seek admission through the GAP program. (see below)
- Hold a current license to practice professional nursing in the state where you live.
- Submit 2 letters of reference that document competence, leadership and professional integrity in nursing practice.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Program ineligible for residents of AL, AR, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, NV, NM, MN, NC, TX, WA & WV.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.