Master of Public Policy
The Master of Public Policy (MPP) degree is designed for individuals seeking employment in state, federal, or municipal government, non-profit organizations, and business, trade, or labor associations. The MPP degree is a great option for students who want to continue their education at the graduate level or for fully-employed individuals interested in career advancement, professional development, or a career change.
- Gain a knowledge of the policy process, public management, and public finance with analytical and research skills in applied policy analysis and specialized knowledge in a "concentration area" such as public management or environmental policy;
- Develop the ability to reason and analyze from both a normative and problem-solving perspective;
- Develop technical methodological skills; and,
- Develop substantive policy or management expertise in one concentration area.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$537.00
Out of State Rate:$537.00
Additional Fees :$2,196.00
Fees Overview :
- College fee (per semester): $51
- Library Access Fee (per semester): $18
- Registration Fee (per semester): $30
- Technology Fee (per course): $150
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$21,528.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$21,528.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT,GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
Essay. A bachelor degree is required.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
UMass Dartmouth does not presently consider applications for online degree or certificate programs from applicants whose permanent residence is in Alabama, Arkansas, Kansas, Maryland or Minnesota because of the regulations resulting from legislation in these states. For details about regulations in your state that may affect your enrollment in an online program offered by another state, you may wish to consult your state's Department of Education and/or learn about efforts of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. If you are a resident of Alabama, Arkansas, Kansas, Maryland, or Minnesota, UMass Dartmouth welcomes your application to a face-to-face program only.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.