University of Massachusetts-Boston - College of Liberal Arts - Graduate
The College of Liberal Arts at the University of Massachusetts Boston offers students the opportunity to study a variety of fields in the Humanities, Social Sciences, and Fine Arts—from English to Economics, Africana Studies to Women’s Studies, Performing Arts to Psychology—as well as in interdisciplinary programs such as Asian Studies that span two or more fields of study. A liberal arts education will help:
- Develop the skills essential for a career or for graduate study
- Critical and creative thinking
- Written and oral communication
- Inquiry and analysis
- Intercultural knowledge and competence
- Skills for lifelong learning and
- The ability to adapt to new situations quickly
Faculty in the College of Liberal Arts:
- Are strongly committed to teaching and to their students’ learning
- Mentor students in Honors work, independent study projects, and internships
- Do research at the cutting edge of their disciplines
- Participate in fifteen university research centers and institutes that bring research and creative achievements to the local community and global audiences.
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Sector Of Institution:Public, 4-year or above
Religious Affiliation:Not applicable
Highest Level Of Offering:Doctor's degree
Adult Age Enrollments:7,544
This school has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.