Master of Arts in History
University of Massachusetts-Boston - College of Advancing & Professional Studies - Graduate
The Online Master of Arts in History offers a rigorous set of required and elective courses, along with supervised research and writing projects. Both demanding and flexible, the Online History MA is designed to appeal to students with a wide variety of interests and professional goals.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: Yes
School Website: Visit
Accreditation & Licensing
New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
Official Transcripts. Letters of Recommendation. Statement of Purpose. Bachelor degree is required.
The University of Massachusetts Boston is currently not accepting students for online study who reside in Alabama, Arkansas, Maryland, or Minnesota, due to regulations in those states. Please contact your state's Board of Education for details.
The College of Advancing and Professional Studies (CAPS) at UMass Boston is committed to adult learners with their diversity of interests and needs. No single plan can satisfy the career aspirations, time constraints, or personal needs of adult learners. CAPS is focused on providing quality education in a form that is relevant and accessible to all whether the program is:
- Offered in a remote setting
- On campus or online
- Evenings or weekends
- Whether the program takes into consideration a student’s previous experience or
- The adult student is approaching college for the first time
CAPS mission is to:
- Be the point of entry for adult learners to access the university’s resources
- Provide a wide range of professionally relevant and personally fulfilling courses whether credit or non-credit
- Provide flexible learning options through online learning, technologically progressive programs, and degrees that meet at a time and place that suit the needs of the student
- Provide a curriculum that contributes to the workforce needs of the community and Commonwealth and
- Create and offer innovative programs that maximize the strengths of UMass Boston’s academic units
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.