The online Graduate Certificate in Public Health Ethics provides a greater understanding of ethical inquiry in public health. This program encourages public health professionals to ask about what is right and what is good in public health practice and enables students to skillfully engage the contemporary debates of public health ethics.
- 100% online with no residency requirements
- Flexible scheduling with asynchronous coursework
- Take as little as one course per term or as many as three; or take time off if needed
- Bachelor's degree with a 3.0 GPA
- Open to current graduate students in the school, including MPH-PHP students OR non-matriculated working public-health, nutrition, or non-matriculated working public health, nutrition, or health care professionals who have an interest in the field of ethics OR students interested in eventually pursuing the MPH or PhD in Public Health.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended or a certified copy of your foreign-evaluated and translated transcripts
- English proficiency (TOEFL scores) if applicable
Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education