University of Maryland-University College
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Maryland-University College provides registered nurses with a pathway for career advancement and preparation for graduate study by building on their established clinical and practical experiences. Graduates of the program possess the knowledge and skills required to:
- Demonstrate clinical reasoning in selecting and applying healthcare approaches for individuals, families, and communities
- Evaluate and apply research to promote evidence-based nursing practice
- Apply management and leadership concepts in various settings to promote health
- Evaluate and communicate the effects of health policy and healthcare systems on the nursing profession and the delivery of care
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value of continuous personal and professional development as healthcare evolves
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$289.00
Out of State Rate:$499.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Online curriculum: 30 credits
- Must be a registered nurse
- Must have an associate's degree in nursing or a diploma from a registered nursing education program that is recognized by the appropriate State Board of Nursing
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Only available to residents of the following states: DC, MD, MI, NJ, NC, OH, PA, TX, VA.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.