Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Maryland-Baltimore is designed to help registered nurses expand their education and career opportunities by sharpening their critical thinking skills and strengthening their communication and leadership competencies. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Evidence-Based Care
- Health Informatics
- Nursing Leadership and Management
- Public Health
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$346.23
Out of State Rate:$1,213.58
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per semester): $4,333
- Out of State Tuition (per semester): $17,777
- Auxiliary Fees (per semester): $881
- On-Line Course Fee (per year): $250
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $55
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Online curriculum: 31 credits
- Must hold either a diploma in nursing or an associate degree in nursing
- An overall GPA of 3.0 and a preferred science GPA of 2.75
- Official transcripts from all schools attended
- Official scores (if applicable)
- RN license, Maryland or compact state licensure
- Completion of prerequisite coursework
- Two letters of recommendation
*This state is a member of the Nurse License Compact granting nurses to have one multi-state license in participating states. Non-resident students will need to check with both the school and their state of residence for approval to complete this degree program.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.