Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN)
University of Mary
The online RN to MSN degree program from the University of Mary focuses on nursing leadership and management, providing students with a strong background in healthcare business concepts that emphasize leadership in the context of advanced nursing practice in healthcare. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Evidence-based practice and strategic healthcare decision making
- Management and organizational behavior
- Healthcare finance and budgeting
- Human resource management
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Nursing Diploma or Associate Degree from an accredited institution
- Current Unencumbered RN License
- Official transcripts from all degree granting institutions attended
- Two letters of reference
- Criminal background check
- Goal statement
- Evidence of successful completion of graduation requirement courses or transfer course equivalent
The University of Mary is a private, Christian, Catholic, Benedictine university that welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds. Infusing Benedictine values throughout the educational experience, Mary offers distinguished, professionally-focused academic programs enlivened by the liberal arts, global and civic service, robust internships, and mentoring by respected faculty. The university takes its tone from the commitment of the Sisters of Annunciation Monastery. These Sisters founded the University in 1959 and continue to sponsor it today.
The University of Mary offers bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees from the following schools:
- Gary Tharaldson School of Business
- Liffrig Family School of Education & Behavioral Sciences
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Health Sciences
Mary offers a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate evening and online degree programs, as well as blended programs that combine on-site and online classes, leading to bachelor's and master's degrees.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.