Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Mary is flexible and convenient, allowing students to pursue their bachelor's degree while balancing work and family obligations. In addition to providing a broad spectrum of evidence-based practice, critical thinking, and leadership skills, the curriculum offers a deeper knowledge of spirituality, ethics, and global stewardship. Graduates are prepared for employment in a variety of settings, including:
- Long-term care facilities
- Private practices
- Public health agencies
- Primary care clinics
- Colleges and universities
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$348.33
Out of State Rate:$348.33
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $320
- Distance Learning Fee (per credit): $25
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $100
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires 124 credits, including transfer credits.
- Online curriculum: 30 credits
- Must hold an Associate of Arts or diploma in Nursing from an accredited institution of higher education
- GPA of 2.0 or higher in the nursing required courses
- Must hold a RN license
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.