The online MBA with a concentration in Human Resource (HR) Management program is designed for individuals who want to advance their careers in the field. The curriculum prepares innovative leaders and effective problem-solvers in the area of HR Management.
Courses teach students to:
- Formulate innovative HR Management solutions
- Align HR Management with the organization’s strategic goals
- Propose practices and policies
- Integrate various HR Management issues in ways that aid in attaining competitive advantages
Courses are taught from the perspectives of Christian, Catholic, and Benedictine values, helping students maintain professional, ethical behaviors. Graduates are familiar with management and leadership positions, professional communication, and the global business environment.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- GPA of 2.5 overall, or 2.75 during the last two years of the undergraduate degree, or 3.0 in a major field
- Goal statement
- Two letters of reference
- A waiver is available for applicants who have three preparatory classes in Finance, Accounting, and Economics, or may qualify for a waiver if certain conditions are met
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission