The online PhD in Biomedical Science degree program from the University of Maine consists of three mandatory courses:
- The first course is an introduction to Biomedical Science and Engineering
- The second course must pertain to biocomputing or biostatistics
- The last course must pertain to bioethics and scientific conduct
Additional course requirements are determined by the dissertation mentor and committee, and are unique to each student.
Students are required to attend an annual meeting.
- Official transcript of all previous college or university work
- Three letters of recommendation
- GRE scores
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education