The online Instructional Technology degree is intended to equip educators and those interested in training and development with instructional design skills. Students will have the opportunity to learn how to best assess and strategize to create digital trainings that can be used in a diverse learning environment.
This degree is offered in partnership with three universities.
- University of Maine
- University of Maine at Farmington
- University of Southern Maine
Enrollment for this program is managed through the University of Maine.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Official transcript of all previous college or university work
- Letters of recommendation
- GRE or MAT test scores (waived if undergraduate GPA is 3.0 or higher)
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education