The online post-graduate Instructional Technology program allows students to further their leadership skills in the eLearning environment. Students will culminate this certificate with a capstone project.
This degree is offered in partnership with three universities.
- University of Maine
- University of Maine at Farmington
- University of Southern Maine
Enrollment for this program is managed through the University of Maine.
- Official transcript for earned bachelor’s degree
- Official transcript for earned master’s degree
- Graduate GPA of 3.25 or above
- Statement of intent
- One letter of recommendation
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
School Accreditation Statement
New England Commission of Higher Education