Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
University of Louisville
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from University of Louisville provides registered nurses who have an associate degree in nursing or a nursing diploma the opportunity to earn their Bachelor of Science in Nursing in a timely, affordable and convenient manner. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Evidence Based Practice
- Health Promotion
- Population Health
- Nursing Leadership
- Community Health
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Program curriculum: 31 credits
- Unrestricted U.S. Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Associate Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.5 on all undergraduate work (on a scale of 4.0)
- Official transcripts
Founded in 1837, the University of Louisville is a state supported research university located in Kentucky's largest metropolitan area. It was a municipally supported public institution for many decades prior to joining the university system in 1970. The University has three campuses: Belknap, the Health Sciences Center and Hospital, and Shelby.
UofL offers a full range of undergraduate and graduate degrees and certificates from the following schools:
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Dentistry
- School of Education & Human Development
- School of Interdisciplinary and Graduate Studies
- Kent School of Social Work
- Brandeis School of Law
- School of Medicine
- School of Music
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health & Information Sciences
- Speed School of Engineering
Select degrees are available online.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.