Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Louisiana at Monroe allows registered nurses to earn their BSN and achieve upward mobility in the ever changing nursing field. Having a BSN allows for multiple choices in the practitioner role, including family, pediatrics, women's health, acute care, and more. With the increased emphasis on preventative care, growing rates of chronic conditions like diabetes and obesity, and demand for healthcare services from the baby boomer population, graduates of this program have the opportunity to secure their place in the rapidly expanding nursing field.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$426.92
Out of State Rate:$426.92
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $400
- Professional Fee (per semester): $350
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Professional course requirements: 26 credits
- Graduate from a state-approved and nationally accredited diploma or associate degree nursing program (CNEA, ACEN)
- Currently hold an unencumbered unrestricted RN license
- Minimum corrected, cumulative grade point average of 2.0 in all required pre-nursing courses
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.