Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
University of Louisiana at Lafayette
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette is designed to provide students with the professional, research, leadership, and collaboration skills that promote wellness and identify and implement changes that improve patient safety, quality of care, and outcomes. Students learn to:
- Apply nursing theory to guide decision-making for professional practice
- Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate nursing care for individuals, families, and communities
- Evaluate scientific evidence and apply its findings to recipients of care
- Apply leadership skills to influence quality of care and patient safety
- Collaborate with colleagues on interdisciplinary health teams to promote wellness and identify and implement changes to improve outcomes of care
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Online program: 30 hours
- An active, unencumbered RN license
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) or nursing diploma from a US institution that is both regionally accredited and accredited by ACEN
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Official transcripts from each collegiate institution attended
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette’s thousands of students attend a world-renowned research institution, which was founded in 1898 as Southwestern Louisiana Industrial Institute. The first brick was laid in 1900, and then classes began in September 1901. Degree programs included agriculture, stenography and mechanics. Today, Dr. Joseph Savoie, the University’s sixth president, oversees the state’s second-largest public institution, an international leader in computer science, engineering and nursing.
The university offers bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees from the following schools and colleges:
- College of the Arts
- College of Business Administration
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- University College
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Nursing & Allied Health Professions
- College of Sciences
- Graduate School
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette is committed to providing rigorous online degree and certificate programs at the undergraduate and graduate level. Online programs are taught by faculty members who are dedicated, experienced, and certified.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.