Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette is designed to provide students with the professional, research, leadership, and collaboration skills that promote wellness and identify and implement changes that improve patient safety, quality of care, and outcomes. Students learn to:
- Apply nursing theory to guide decision-making for professional practice
- Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate nursing care for individuals, families, and communities
- Evaluate scientific evidence and apply its findings to recipients of care
- Apply leadership skills to influence quality of care and patient safety
- Collaborate with colleagues on interdisciplinary health teams to promote wellness and identify and implement changes to improve outcomes of care
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$316.66
Out of State Rate:$316.66
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires a minimum of 120 credits, including transfer credits.
- Online program: 30 hours
- An active, unencumbered RN license
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) or nursing diploma from a US institution that is both regionally accredited and accredited by ACEN
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Official transcripts from each collegiate institution attended
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.