University of Kentucky offers a Graduate Certificate in Autism. Students complete the program with developed mindset and skillset on working with autistic children and their families. Coursework includes implementing strategies, behavior management, course delivery and instruction, and providing the best services.
- Requires one-week on-campus attendance
- Baccalaureate degree from a fully accredited U.S. institution of higher learning or from a recognized foreign institution
- Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended
- Overall undergraduate GPA of at least 2.75 and 3.00 on all graduate work
- Professional recommendations and other program-specific criteria (if applicable)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges