Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Kansas provides registered nurses a flexible format to complete their bachelor's degrees and expand their career options. Courses are entirely online and explore topics such as:
- Nursing Technology
- Scholarly Inquiry
- Population Based Health Care
- Evidence-Based Practice
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$449.08
Out of State Rate:$449.08
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $415.83
- Nursing Undergraduate Fee (per credit): $33.25
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer and major requirements.
- Nursing major curriculum: 30-35 credits and 25-34 credits awarded through a portfolio review of your ACEN-accredited associate's degree or diploma nursing program
- Completion of prerequisite coursework
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a 2.50 in all college coursework
- Must maintain current, unencumbered RN licensure in the United States
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.