Master of Science in Nursing
The online MSN degree program from the University of Kansas prepares nurses for leadership roles in various healthcare organizations and settings. Specializations are available in the following focus areas:
- Nursing Informatics
- Organizational Leadership
- Public Health Nursing
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$512.89
Out of State Rate:$512.89
Additional Fees :$5,486.22
Fees Overview :
- School of Nursing Course Fees (per credit): $144.10
- Student Health Fee (per semester): $38.63
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,463.15
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,463.15
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from a nationally accredited program (NLNAC or CCNE).
- Current registered nurse license in at least one state in the United States.
- Minimum of one year of clinical work experience as a registered nurse is recommended.
- Minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Potential for leadership and application of scholarship in nursing.
- Potential to provide expert service and leadership in functional area.
- Graduate level statistics course. This course may be completed prior to admission or during the first semester of MS program enrollment.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.