University of Iowa offers an online Master of Arts in Educational Leadership. Students of this program learn exceptional skills for leading PK-12 schools. The curriculum is designed for working professionals seeking further practice in their administrative skills while wanting to study through distance education. The classes are taught by cutting-edge faculty that have cutting-edge experience.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions
- Official GRE scores from Educational Testing Service
- Three letters of recommendation
- Undergraduate grade-point average (GPA) of 3.00 or better on a four-point scale
- At least 3 years of classroom teaching in a K-12 school (students without this experience may contact the Program Coordinator directly to explain their circumstances)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission