University of Indianapolis offers the online MS in Healthcare Management. This degree provides students who have a bachelor's degree with a solid understanding of the skills necessary to become successful in healthcare management. This curriculum will provide students with the ability to understand the systems in place, changes being made, and how to effectively manage and motivate healthcare workers.
- Long-Term Care Management – designed for students looking to work as administrators in skilled healthcare facilities, assisted living, and residential care facilities.
- Home and Community-Based Care – designed for those interested in hospice, home healthcare agencies, and an array of outpatient care centers.
Potential occupational opportunities in the following work places:
- Home-based health agencies
- Assisted living facilities
- Outpatient care facilities
- Long-term care facilities
- Hospice care centers
- Bachelor's degree or higher (any discipline) from an accredited college or university
- Original transcripts from each college or university previously attended
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- An essay
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission