University of Indianapolis offers the online MS in Healthcare Management. This degree provides students who have a bachelor's degree with a solid understanding of the skills necessary to become successful in healthcare management. This curriculum will provide students with the ability to understand the systems in place, changes being made, and how to effectively manage and motivate healthcare workers.
- Long-Term Care Management – designed for students looking to work as administrators in skilled healthcare facilities, assisted living, and residential care facilities.
- Home and Community-Based Care – designed for those interested in hospice, home healthcare agencies, and an array of outpatient care centers.
Potential occupational opportunities in the following work places:
- Home-based health agencies
- Assisted living facilities
- Outpatient care facilities
- Long-term care facilities
- Hospice care centers
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
University of Indianapolis is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Essay/Writing Sample, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV