University of Indianapolis offers the online Graduate Certificate in Gerontology. This program is designed to meet the needs of professionals who have an interest in the aging population or who may currently work in the field of aging but would like to increase or formalize their knowledge.
Credits earned in the Certificate program may be applied to the Master's degree in Gerontology, or may be eligible for transfer into another graduate or post-professional program, plan of study, or curriculum.
- Bachelor's degree or higher (any discipline) from an accredited college or university
- Original transcripts from each college or university previously attended
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- An essay
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission