University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign offers a Master of Business Administration degree online. Curate the management and leadership skills to push to the next level in your career. With a fully online classroom, student’s are exposed to a diverse community of peers and dedicated online faculty.
Learn the ins and outs of:
- Shaping a digital future
Graduates of this online MBA are marketable and business-ready. Students experience professional qualities through faculty who are top leaders in their fields, and course material is structured to reflect real-world business scenarios.
- A bachelor’s degree and have earned a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Students are expected to have at least three years of valuable operational or managerial experience
- GMAT or GRE scores are highly recommended but not required
- Non-native English speakers will be required to submit TOEFL scores
- Three letters of recommendation
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission