Innovation: From Creativity to Entrepreneurship is an MBA specialization available through the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Students of this business avenue will learn how to foster creative thinking, build and sustain organizations, as well as successful product concepts, strategies and much more.
Students will learn key factors such as:
- Innovative leadership skills
- How to thrive in uncertain business environments
- How to recognize and question assumptions and constraints
This online MBA is taught by faculty who administer critical knowledge in aspects of group decision making, negotiating, communications and more. Aspiring and practicing entrepreneurs are encouraged to pursue this degree.
- A bachelor’s degree and have earned a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Students are expected to have at least three years of valuable operational or managerial experience
- GMAT or GRE scores are highly recommended but not required
- Non-native English speakers will be required to submit TOEFL scores
- Three letters of recommendation
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission