An online MBA in Global Challenges in Business is available to the online student at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Prepare for your professional career by assessing current global challenges faced by businesses today. Students interested in the complex nature of humanities, ethics, technology advancement and more are welcome to this program.
Courses for this degree specialization include:
- Sustainable innovation
- Global strategies
- Culture and ethics
Students will gain critical knowledge of various aspects of business which affect the global marketplace every day. Become an executive, advisor, consultant and more with this complex degree at UIUC.
- A bachelor’s degree and have earned a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Students are expected to have at least three years of valuable operational or managerial experience
- GMAT or GRE scores are highly recommended but not required
- Non-native English speakers will be required to submit TOEFL scores
- Three letters of recommendation
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission