An online MBA in Business Analytics is available through the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Through this degree students will gain comprehensive knowledge and application skills including problem solving, decision-making, development skills and more.
Course loads include:
- Data modeling
- Predictive Analytics
Aspiring or working managers and executives may find they get the most out of this degree program. Learn to draw key insights over several platforms; focus on the strategy, tools, and application of contemporary techniques in your practice. Become a leader through UIUC today.
- A bachelor’s degree and have earned a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Students are expected to have at least three years of valuable operational or managerial experience
- GMAT or GRE scores are highly recommended but not required
- Non-native English speakers will be required to submit TOEFL scores
- Three letters of recommendation
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission