Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from University of Illinois at Chicago provides students with the same high-quality education as students in the traditional classroom setting, including information-rich course content, personalized attention, access to educational resources, library services, and a network of faculty, staff, and other students who take pride in education. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Health Assessment
- Nursing Informatics
- Evidence Based Practice
- Leadership & Management
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$668.00
Out of State Rate:$668.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $650
- Library and IT Assessment (per credit): $18
International Students Accepted:Yes
A total of 120 credits are required for the BSN, including transfer and major requirements.
- Program curriculum: 30 credits; 33 hours of proficiency credits granted for RN licensure; 57 transferable credit hours required prior to enrollment
- Official transcripts from all prior colleges and universities attended
- Overall transferrable GPA of 2.75, as well as a natural science transferrable GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Current RN license issued in the U.S. (must be obtained prior to enrolling in the program)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.