Bachelor of Business Administration / Marketing
Is a Marketing career in your future?
Marketing is at the "core" of any business, as every company exists by offering a product or service to its customers. The Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Marketing is designed to prepare students for careers in fields such as brand management, advertising and promotion, sales, market research, retailing, and sports marketing. Check the courses you will need and/or RSVP for an Open House date today!
What abilities will I get if I obtain a BBA with a Marketing concentration?
Marketing courses expose students to methods for successfully promoting goods and services in a dynamic and competitive environment, and cover topics such as consumer behavior, market segmentation, sales management, pricing, research methods, integrated marketing communications, international marketing, and ethics. Students pursuing this marketing major develop the skills necessary to develop marketing strategies and campaigns. Critical thinking and analytical decision-making are emphasized so that upon graduation students are equipped to step into key marketing roles.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$254.22
Out of State Rate:$669.22
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $197.62
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $612.62
- Student Service Fee (per semester): $279
- Extended Access & Support Fee (per credit): $30
- Library Use Fee (per credit): $8
International Students Accepted:Yes
- This is a bachelors completion program. A total of 120 credits are required, including transfer credits.
- University core courses can be taken in Victoria or transferred in from other universities / community colleges.
- Submit official transcripts of all previous college, graduate, and professional coursework.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Students taking the capstone course are required to participate in the BBA case competition which takes place in West Houston near the end of the semester.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.