University of Houston-Victoria - School of Business Administration - Undergraduate
Bachelor of Business Administration / Management
Is a Management career in your future?
Central to any organization is its people. To thrive, an organization must develop effective leaders and managers. The University Of Houston-Victoria School of Business Administration offers a Bachelor of Business Administration in Management to prepare students to be leaders and managers. This concentration covers topics such as leadership, human resource management, change management, organizational behavior, business ethics, and global issues. These management courses expose students to managerial and administrative roles and responsibilities involved in leading and managing change within dynamic organizations.
What abilities will I get if I obtain a BBA with a Management concentration?
Managers are challenged with positioning their organization to reach goals and thrive in a complex environment. Students pursuing this major develop skills for leading individuals and groups within their organization. Particular emphasis is placed on both theory and practice so that upon graduation students are equipped to step right into managerial roles and business management jobs within a wide variety of organizations.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$254.22
Out of State Rate:$669.22
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition (per credit): $197.62
- Out of State Tuition (per credit): $612.62
- Student Service Fee (per semester): $279
- Extended Access & Support Fee (per credit): $30
- Library Use Fee (per credit): $8
International Students Accepted:Yes
- This is a bachelors completion program. A total of 120 credits are required, including transfer credits.
- University core courses can be taken in Victoria or transferred in from other universities / community colleges.
- Submit official transcripts of all previous college, graduate, and professional coursework.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Students taking the capstone course are required to participate in the BBA case competition which takes place in West Houston near the end of the semester.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.