Master of Science in Economic Development & Entrepreneurship
Two Specialties, One Online Master's Degree
The Master of Science in economic development and entrepreneurship prepares you to be the expert in two specialties. The reality is that economies are built by starting new businesses, growing existing businesses, and attracting new businesses. Be ready to hit the ground running for your own entrepreneurial endeavors or to help fellow aspiring entrepreneurs and existing businesses flourish.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester
In State Rate:$332.87
Out of State Rate:$747.87
Additional Fees :$2,256.00
Fees Overview :
- Student Service Fee (per semester): $279
- Extended Access & Support Fee (per credit): $30
- Library Use Fee (per credit): $8
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$12,242.10
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,692.10
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.5 (4.0 scale) or higher
- GRE/GMAT scores OR completion of a master’s degree or higher OR GPA of 3.0 or higher and and at least two years of relevant professional work experience with decision making authority
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.