Global Master of Business Administration
Is the Global MBA program for you?
Our accredited Global MBA differentiates itself from a traditional MBA by providing international perspectives and a global-savvy context. The Global MBA is right for you if:
- You are a business professional looking to advance your career or business in the international markets.
- You are a recent BBA graduate seeking leadership opportunities and advantages.
- You are an international student in search of a highly ranked MBA program with a diverse faculty and an international focus.
- You are a BBA in accounting graduate pursuing the additional 30 credit hours needed to take the CPA exam.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$332.87
Out of State Rate:$747.87
Additional Fees :$2,256.00
Fees Overview :
- Student Service Fee (per semester): $279
- Extended Access & Support Fee (per credit): $30
- Library Use Fee (per credit): $8
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$12,242.10
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,692.10
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree plans will be between 30 and 54 credit hours depending upon prior undergraduate course work.
- Earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.5 (4.0 scale) or higher
- GRE/GMAT scores OR completion of a master’s degree or higher OR GPA of 3.0 or higher and and at least two years of relevant professional work experience with decision making authority
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.