Fourth-Year Bridge Strategic Master of Business Administration
The Bridge Strategic MBA is uniquely designed to assist students with three-year baccalaureate degrees obtained abroad in preparing for leadership roles in forecasting and strategic planning. Flexible options make it easy for an international student seeking a Strategic MBA from a highly ranked institution in the U.S. to complete this desirable degree.
The Bridge Strategic MBA is right for you if:
- You are an international student with a three-year baccalaureate degree or the equivalent of fewer than 120 semester hours
- You want real-world, applied learning, case studies, and team projects to hone your strategic management skills
- You seek a top-level management role that leads the strategic planning at your organization, business, or nonprofit
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$332.87
Out of State Rate:$747.87
Additional Fees :$3,992.00
Fees Overview :
- Student Service Fee (per semester): $279
- Extended Access & Support Fee (per credit): $30
- Library Use Fee (per credit): $8
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,297.07
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$49,612.07
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Must be an international student with a three-year baccalaureate degree or the equivalent of fewer than 120 semester hours
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.