Fourth-Year Bridge Global Master of Business Administration
The Global MBA for International Students with a Three-Year Undergraduate Degree
The University of Houston-Victoria's Bridge Global MBA program uniquely meets the needs of international students who have completed a three-year undergraduate degree and who are seeking leadership positions in the global economy. The 61-hour curriculum, which includes both the Bridge classes and the Global MBA classes, is taught by dedicated and experienced faculty nuanced in global business.
Why the University of Houston-Victoria Bridge Global MBA Program?
- One hundred percent online classes are ideal for international students who want to remain abroad and those already working in the U.S. who need to juggle their job and our classes.
- Students can choose between online courses or meet in a traditional classroom setting on our Katy or Victoria campus.
- Flexible scheduling enables part-time students to complete the Bridge Global MBA in four years.
- Full-time students complete the Bridge Global MBA in two years.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$332.87
Out of State Rate:$747.87
Additional Fees :$3,992.00
Fees Overview :
- Student Service Fee (per semester): $279
- Extended Access & Support Fee (per credit): $30
- Library Use Fee (per credit): $8
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,297.07
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$49,612.07
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Must be an international students whose baccalaureate degree is equivalent to a three year degree (90 credit hours)
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.