University of Holy Cross
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from the University of Holy Cross offers registered nurses a convenient, affordable way to earn their BSN and advance their career. Coursework explores topics such as:
- Contemporary Issues in Nursing
- Evidence Based Practice
- Community Health and Diverse Populations
- Leadership in Nursing
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$389.00
Out of State Rate:$389.00
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $325
- Administrative Support (per semester): $450
- Academic Support (per semester): $200
- Technology Support (per semester): $50
- Nursing Compliance Fee (per semester): $185
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120 credits for completion, including transfer credits. A minimum of 30 credits must be completed at University of Holy Cross.
- Must have graduated from a regionally accredited institution and a nationally accredited school of nursing
- A RN license
- Official transcripts from any institution where the applicant received college or university credit
- A copy of the most current immunization record
- Formal application to University and nursing department
- Three letters of reference
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.