The online Doctor of Audiology is a flexible program designed to provide working professional audiologists with the complex and diverse skills necessary to meet the challenges of the healthcare marketplace. The program combines the professional experience of the College of Public Health and Health Professions with the academic experience of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences to provide an opportunity for students to enhance their clinical skills and knowledge. Courses include Basic Auditory Sciences, Principles of Audiological Evaluation, Anatomy and Physiology of the Auditory System, and Medical Audiology.
- Students must have a master's degree in Audiology, one year of post-Master's work experience, plus at least one of the following: State license in Audiology, ASHA CCC-A, Board Certification by ABA or the International equivalent.
- One full year of post master’s work experience prior to first class day
- Licensure or certification in audiology (or its international equivalent)
- Exceptional letters of recommendation
- A strong personal Statement of Intent
- An exemplary academic record
Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges