Graduate Certificate in Clinical Nurse Leader
The online Post Master's Certificate in Clinical Nurse Leader program from the University of Detroit Mercy provides qualified nurses an opportunity to gain advanced generalist knowledge in:
- Leadership at the point of care
- Assessment, management, and evaluation of healthcare delivery systems
- Quality improvement
- Evidence-based practice
Students who complete this program are eligible to sit for the Clinical Nurse Leader board certification examination offered by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing and the Commission on Certification for Nurses.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$981.00
Out of State Rate:$981.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$18,639.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$18,639.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A baccalaureate degree in nursing from a nationally accredited program
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Official transcripts from each institution of higher education attended
- A minimum of 2000 hours as a registered nurse
- A current unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Michigan, or in the state of home residence
- Three letters of professional recommendation
- Professional CV or current resume
- An autobiographical statement of personal goals and objectives
- An interview with graduate faculty
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Not authorized for residents of Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.