Master of Science in Cybersecurity
Protect systems and software from malware and infiltration with the online M.S. in Cybersecurity from the University of Delaware. UD is recognized as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education by the National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security for meeting the federal government's rigorous standards for cybersecurity education.
UD meets government standards for education in expert-level cyber defense knowledge and skills.
Ensure Security at Every Step
Implementing IT security controls is no longer sufficient to keep global infrastructure safe. You need the skills to integrate strategies for repelling evolving cyber threats into software, network and system design.
Unlike other programs that only focus on implementing security tools and procedures, UD's online M.S. in Cybersecurity shows you how to create secure systems and software that integrate defensive tactics in all stages of the process: design, execution and evaluation.
Become one of the elite cybersecurity professionals who can design systems to repel attacks before they appear. Through a combination of foundational theory and hands-on practice, you will learn how to engineer and execute sophisticated solutions to protect systems and infrastructure.
- Focus on building secure software, networks and systems from the ground up.
- Use forensic tools within virtual machine environments to repel and disarm real-life modern cyber threats.
- Learn from active practitioners and researchers with experience in corporate and military systems.
Ensure systems and software are protected from security threats every step of the way. Fill out the form on the right for more information and a free program overview brochure.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,166.00
Out of State Rate:$1,166.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$34,980.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$34,980.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT,GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited four-year university
- GPA of 3.0
- Undergraduate degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or related disciplines
- Programming experience in a high level language (e.g. C, C++, java, python) and familiarity with basic networking protocols and operating systems
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE completion with minimum quantitative score of 150 and verbal, qualitative score of 300. There may be GRE waivers available for those who qualify. To learn more about qualification please call (844) 237-1338
- A TOEFL exam is required for non-native English speakers. A minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (Internet-based); IELTS is also accepted with a score of 6.5 and no individual sub-scores below 6.0
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.