Master of Public Administration
Today's public service professionals need to meet evolving challenges with effective leadership and managerial skills. The School of Public Policy & Administration's online Master of Public Administration (MPA) from the University of Delaware helps you strengthen your knowledge and skills in these areas using applied research and case studies. Learn from an interdisciplinary faculty of experienced practitioners to build the strategies necessary to help shape policy and implement effective solutions in government, nonprofit and private sectors.
This flexible online program is founded on a model of integrating theory and practice into applicable solutions. It will challenge you to examine case studies and apply best practices to enhance your foundation in public service management strategy and prepare for leadership roles.
In this 36-credit (30 month) program you will:
- Explore the latest research on emergent needs in public service
- Gain the knowledge and management skills to lead organizations through today's most pressing challenges
- Study curriculum developed by a faculty of practitioners in the field
This program prepares you with the management competencies and acumen that are essential for accountable and effective leadership in public service.
Fully accredited by NASPAA, the global standard in public service education.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$972.00
Out of State Rate:$972.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$34,992.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$34,992.00
Required Admission Tests:GRE
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Transcript(s) for all colleges and universities previously attended documenting all undergraduate and graduate level work completed
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher (on 4-point scale)
- Current resume
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores (GRE not required for applicant with at least three years relevant professional-level work experience)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- TOEFL scores required of all foreign applicants
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.