Master of Business Administration / Multiple Concentrations
Add a powerful, innovative and AACSB-accredited online MBA program to your resume in as few as 16 months. When you earn your online MBA from the Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics at the University of Delaware, you will engage in outcomes-driven learning at its best, maximizing real-world knowledge and the skills needed to excel in today's competitive global market.
UD's online MBA is designed to fit your busy schedule: no business undergraduate degree requirement, GMAT and fee waivers available for qualified applicants, and fully online coursework, so you can learn whenever and wherever you choose.
Finance Concentration: You'll study financial management, analysis and reporting, with added expertise in corporate, investment and international finance.
Healthcare Concentration: Learn invaluable skills for operating in today's health systems, including informatics, e-service and patient experience. Choose a major for deeper focus.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$812.50
Out of State Rate:$812.50
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$38,187.50
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$38,187.50
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Dual concentrations require 47 credits for degree completion; triple require 53 credits
- A bachelor’s degree in any academic background from a regionally accredited institution
- GPA of at least 2.75
- A passing grade on at least 2 upper level math courses such as calculus, statistics, or quantitative methods
- 2 years of work experience
- GRE/GMAT scores (an exam waiver is available based on GPA, work, and education history)
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.