Master of Business Administration / International Business
University of Delaware
If your career goals include the global marketplace, you’ll want to focus your studies in International Business. Critical coursework on international financial management, marketplace globalization, and building an international network of friends and colleagues means you’re ready to lead your company anywhere in the world they want to go.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- A bachelor’s degree in any academic background from a regionally accredited institution
- GPA of at least 2.75
- A passing grade on at least 2 upper level math courses such as calculus, statistics, or quantitative methods
- 2 years of work experience
- GRE/GMAT scores (A GMAT/GRE waiver is available based on work experience and academic history.)
The University of Delaware is driven by research and innovation.
Founded in 1743, the land-grant, sea-grant, and space-grant university challenges students through research-intensive and technologically advanced degree programs. A faculty of active practitioners, who are highly respected in their fields of expertise, engage both on-campus and online learners.
The University upholds a long-standing history of honors and recognition, some of which include:
- The Carnegie classification for research
- Distinguished alumni including elected officials, inventors, leaders in industry and service agencies, and signers of both the Declaration of Independence and U.S. Constitution
Online degrees offer an ideal solution for professional and adult students; affording them much desired flexibility while advancing critical skills needed for today’s competitive job market. Distance education programs extend from associate's to graduate degrees.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.