Master of Business Administration / Healthcare Concentration
University of Delaware
If you want to advance the field of healthcare, this degree option provides you with a competitive edge. You’ll improve industry and organizational metrics when you learn to operate in today’s health systems, including informatics, e-service, and patient experience. You gain a deeper focus with additional coursework when you select this as your major.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: Yes
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- A bachelor’s degree in any academic background from a regionally accredited institution
- GPA of at least 2.75
- A passing grade on at least 2 upper level math courses such as calculus, statistics, or quantitative methods
- 2 years of work experience
- GRE/GMAT scores (an exam waiver is available based on GPA, work, and education history)
The University of Delaware is driven by research and innovation.
Founded in 1743, the land-grant, sea-grant, and space-grant university challenges students through research-intensive and technologically advanced degree programs. A faculty of active practitioners, who are highly respected in their fields of expertise, engage both on-campus and online learners.
The University upholds a long-standing history of honors and recognition, some of which include:
- The Carnegie classification for research
- Distinguished alumni including elected officials, inventors, leaders in industry and service agencies, and signers of both the Declaration of Independence and U.S. Constitution
Online degrees offer an ideal solution for professional and adult students; affording them much desired flexibility while advancing critical skills needed for today’s competitive job market. Distance education programs extend from associate's to graduate degrees.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.